Provincial and Regencies Minimum Wage in Bali 2019

Provincial Minimum Wage in Bali 2019

Bali Provincial Government announced Provincial Minimum Wage (UMP) and Regencies Minimum Wage (UMK) 2019 which amounted to Rp. 2,297,968 in accordance with Government Regulation No.78 / 2015. Provincial Minimum Wage and Regencies Minimum Wage applies to workers / laborers with a working period of less than 1 year. For workers with a working period of 1 year or more, Provincial Minimum Wage and Regencies Minimum Wage are negotiated bipartite between workers and employers in the company concerned.

PROVINCE
RATES
2018
2019
Increase Percentage (%)
Governor's Decree
 
BALI
 
Rp 2,127,157
 
Rp 2,297,968
 
8%
 
Bali Governor's Decree No. 87 Year 2018

Regencies Minimum Wage in Bali 2019

The biggest regency minimum wage increase is done in Badung Regency where the minimum wage rose 8.03% plus 5% which makes total of 13.03%. Aside from Badung Regency, other regency/city follows applicable wage regulations.

List of Regencies Minimum Wage Rates in Bali 2019 :

PROVINCE REGENCY UMK 2019
Bali Badung Regency Rp 2,700,297
  Denpasar City Rp 2,553,000
  Gianyar Regency Rp 2,421,000
  Karangasem Regency Rp 2,355,054
  Jembrana Regency Rp 2,356,559
  Tabanan Regency Rp 2,419,331
  Klungkung Regency Rp 2,338,840
  Buleleng Regency Rp 2,338,850
  Bangli Regency Rp 2,299,152
Loading...